History

KISTNER GmbH & Co. KG is a national and international specialist in high quality CNC machines for the metal working industry and has been operating on the market for over 30 years.

 

1985
   

Founding of the company Harald Kistner machine tools - Sale of small devices from a garage

1986
   

Construction of a modern industrial hall with 375 m² with sales rooms and office

1987
   
  Expansion of the hall area with 10 tonne crane facility
1988
   

Sales dealership centre for renowned German and European machine tool manufacturers

1989
   

Development of our own mechanical workshop

1990
   

Taking on representation and leading dealer function for machines and plant for chipless shaping

1991
   

Neighbouring plot of land purchased for company expansion

1992
   

Construction of a modern industrial hall with 1000 sqm with 20 tonne crane facility

1993
   

Production of a biotope pond system for the supply of surface water from existing halls

1994
   

Complete landscaping and planting of our site covering 11000 m²

1998
   

Construction of a modern office and administration building

2000
   

All entrances configured for heavy duty traffic

2002
   

The switch from new machine tools for chip-producing and chipless shaping to high quality machine tools and plant

2005
   

Specialisation in the global sale of high quality CNC machine tools

2007
   

Expansion of the existing halls with additional amenities rooms

2008
   

Addition of a storage level

2009
   

Installation of a photovoltaic system of 75 kWp

2011
   

Photovoltaic system augmented with an additional 35 kWp

2012
   

Modernisation of the existing building, restructuring and adaptation of internal processes, international growth

2013
   

New insulated roof for our first building

2014
   

Construction of a new fence and gate for our company premises